Industrial Painting is a department in our company dealing with the application of coatings (including structural) with any degree of sheen on a variety of surfaces, including:
- steel elements and structures (also galvanized) (e.g., pedestals, skeletons)
- elements and structures made of precious metals (such as panels, bases)
- plastics elements and structures (e.g. moldings, window frames) to prevent corrosion and improve the appearance.
Anti-corrosion protection are carried out by hydrodynamic method (specialized GRACO painting pump) using high-performance epoxy primers and polyurethane topcoats. This allows for the fulfillment of the recommendations in each category of corrosivity.
We paint for aesthetic purposes using the full range of RAL colors, as well as all the others, according to the customer's demands.
Industrial painting services are performed by experienced painters in a specially prepared dust-free painting chamber with a large work surface.
As a confirmation of our skills we want to mention a couple of our completed projects, such as:
- painting of structural elements of Paczkomats (packet machines) (wrappings, doors, bases), which are major undertaking of InPost company (Integer S.A.)
- painting the outside panels of CTS hall in Nowa Ruda,
- painting window frames in industrial buildings in the Industrial Park in Nowa Ruda,
- painting information kiosks, skeletons, skins, side covers, plinths, etc. for the company ZPAS S.A.
- painting aluminum profiles for companies MATPLAST Sp. z o. o. and Amidex Sp.J.
Execution time is 2 days, and the prices depend on the type of surface, technology and customer requirements. They are always determined after a thorough analysis of the costs and needs of the customer and are reduced for larger orders, contracts or projects.
We encourage you to cooperation. We guarantee quality and complete satisfaction.